1 Hour of broken beats, drunken funk and jazzy fishbake. Soulful dance music presented by Mister Speaker from the dockside studio in southern Sweden. Showcasing unsigned talent from around the world.

Monday, August 21, 2006


Baltic Beats 25 is here. Click to download or subscribe for free in iTunes.

Tracklisting:
Style of eye - grab it now
Noego - Jazz revolver
ali Herron - Dancing box
The young punx - Drum and bacharach
Gabystyl - Un cote soul
spyhop - Domino (layers of sound mix)
Black jazz consortium - all my own

Thanks for listening. Dont forget I'm testing my skype phone out so if you have skype leave me a message at my skype name "misterspeaker.com" . You can do a jingle / ident if you like, it'd be a good way to get your name heard if you're an artist.
Cheers
MS.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home